Wednesday 9 August 2017

Spring Wiosna 2017 Completed

I was in a slump, a tatting slump.  I started this doily way back here so I am very happy to say that the Spring Wiosna 2017 is finally completed.

I enjoy working with vintage thread but it has its challenges.  I had one ball that was totally rotted and I had already wound a shuttle full before I found out.

The doily is all done with a size 80 threads by J&P Coats. The doily is sitting on a pink 12 inch by 12 inch sheet so you can see the size.

There are a few mistakes in this so I will be keeping this one.

Many thanks to Renulek who provided this pattern on a weekly basis. 

3 comments:

  1. It's stunning! Well done for getting it finished in spite of the rotten thread. Understandable that you lose enthusiasm when the thread turns out to be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally outstanding!!!! :) So very beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doily. Well done on finishing it

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting