Saturday 11 February 2017

Tat it and see 1 2 3

Another year of Tat it and See has come to an end, I share my progress and the resulting tatting with you.  Of course I never guess what it is but many had it figured out early. This was done with size 20 Lizbeth 109 Wild Flower and measures 2.75 inches or 6.5 cm finished.  So much fun seeing all the tatting threads, shuttles and needles from around the globe. If you'd like to see what others have done and join in next year here is the link



I have a few repeats of round 17 completed on the Monster Doily and it continues to be my main focus. Happy Tatting. 

5 comments:

  1. It's good to see all the stages together. Very pretty thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that thread. I am going to have to order some of that. Your TIAS looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, agree it is great seeing it progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this progression she is lovely💟😄💟

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting