Wednesday 21 September 2016

DNA Spiral Earrings

I was frantically trying to finish these earrings to wear to a special event.  We've had company for the past four days and it has been difficult to get away to do some tatting. They are DNA Spiral Earrings by Diana Howe.

I met Diana  and her husband at the Shuttlebirds Tat Days in Spokane this spring and Diana was kind enough to share her pattern with me.

That bottom bead is actually light blue but shows up green in this photo.  If you see me wearing them, please do come over and say hello. 

3 comments:

  1. Very clever pattern! You'll certainly stand out in those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Very interesting pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genetics was always my favourite :-D

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting