Tuesday 14 June 2016

Jan Stawasz Moje Robotki 8/2007 Huge Doily tat-along Row 12

It has been 10 months, really 10 months for me to complete Row 12.  It is not a difficult row but I took a long break.  Using size 10 is quite tiring, additionally it is now gardening season and although I can wash my hands my tatting time is limited.

I climbed out of Row 12 using a split ring and now enjoying row 13.  Once around I will slightly block and measure, but it is big.

Any discoloration in the photo is due to lighting, the doily is being made in Aida 10 Ecru.

4 comments:

  1. It is beautiful but very hard on the hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will it be a tablecloth when you're done? Yes, tatting in a light colour is not always easily combined with other activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful big doily, I'd like tatting it but I'm still without the pattern and continue to put it off until don't-know-when. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting