Friday 26 February 2016

Georgia's Heart

I've been taking some classes, online tatting classes. My teacher is Georgia Seitz and she leads the classes, coordinates guest teachers, provides patterns, teases us with eye candy, distributes the weeks lesson, updates the website and so much more.

This heart is from last week's class and is the logo from her website, The Online Tatting Class.  It can also be found in Book 4 of her Ribbonwinners series, "Tatting on the Edge... and Beyond."

I tatted this with DMC Christmas Red size 80 thread and it fits nicely on one of my crochet hearts.




Remember that International Tatting Day takes place on Friday April 1, 2016.  I've heard that Chocolate goes good with tatting but any treat would be nice.

So make plans now to tat with a buddy that day or tat in public and share the art of tatting to others. The world can always use another tatter.

1 comment:

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting