Wednesday 10 February 2016

Exchange Flake Arrived

Just wanted to share with you all the exchange flake that arrived for me.  It came all the way from Denmark from a lady who lives near Copenhagen.  It is tatted in Lizbeth 20 color 185 Arctic Waters.

Along with the flake was this beautiful handmade card with a quilt block designed with paper. Card making is a hobby of this lady. She is also a member of the Danish Tatting Board or Dansk Orkisforening.

Now just waiting for my sent package to arrive at it's destination and hopefully I will hear something by next week.   Thank you to the Fringe Element Tatters for arranging the exchange.  Happy tatting all.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see someone else's tatting in person, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful snowflake to receive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernice ☺I have recieved your package today Thank you so much for all the lovely "tatting-stuff" you have sent to me. I have just found this blog and wanted to thank you at once, I will get back to you later. Lots of greetings from Denmark....Lilly��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilly, so glad your package arrived safely. Happy tatting.

      Delete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting