Monday 6 July 2015

Renulek Spring Wiosna 2015 Completed

Competed in Sulky 12 wt cotton quilting thread, about 3/4 of one spool.  This Doily measures 14.5 inches or 37 cm in diameter.  I learned quite a bit on this one and used it to practice technique, how I hold the pinch, how not to make a mistake to avoid retrotatting, chain and picot control.

I would recommend anyone who likes fine threads to try Sulky, It comes in a variety of colors and weights.

I took these pictures in the early morning sun before I ran off to work.  I just used my phone camera, it takes a good picture and makes it easy to transfer the photos to the blog.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful !! And with such fine thread .... great work , Bernice.
    And the bonus of learning, practicing & improving is so welcome :-)

    Looking forward to your future projects .

    I finally got around to taking pics of the Wiosna this morning (I was on a photography spree, which includes other future posts!) ... will share soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Muskaan, I just had to finish very little blocking required and now to make some progress on the Monster Doily along with other interesting distractions.

      Renulek creates lovely doilies, never too difficult to do.

      I will be looking forward to see what you have to show us.

      Delete
  2. This is very beautiful, you did a wonderful job. I did mine with perfect quilter thread and it is alot like sulky. what is nice is that there are no blemishes in the thread and it is so smooth to work with and inexpensive too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. So fine and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting