Monday 9 March 2015

Jan Stawasz Moje Robotki 8/2007 Huge Doily tat-along Row 9


Row 9 is completed and the doily/tablecloth is now at the edges of a single foam board. I can put four of these together to block as the doily grows.  I gave it a very very light spray at this row and pressed with my fingers. I have marked the edges with colored paperclips so I know where the "bows" or next elements will be placed. 

I believe I need to work with two shuttles now so I have cut off the ball. 


I will not be tatting as much for a few weeks as the office is busy and there are more late nights to work. :( 

6 comments:

  1. I am on this last row that you finished and I am wondering if I should put it up for a bit ( after I finish this row but don't know what to do glad you have marked yours off it gives me hope. Maybe your work will be a good break before you start back with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have put this one aside for a while, as life keeps getting in the way of my tatting. I am sure it will feel refreshed once I start again.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful tatting :-)
    A good place to halt, I guess, since the round is complete ? And you can come back refreshed & yearning to finish after the job slog ;-)
    Looking forward to seeing it progress ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Muskaan, a break from this big project is what is called for. It not the size of the project so much as the size 10 thread I am using. It is more work to tat with than my Sulky or size 80.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. it is a big project but I think I am halfway now.

      Delete

It is always nice to see that someone has commented on my posts. Your comment will be published after verification. Happy Tatting